Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-17-2016, 10:09 AM   #1

Question Problem with Bluetooth on Elite EEDV02/04

My concertone in my Rockwood 2603 finally went completely kaput, purchased a Elite Entertainment Model EEDV02/04 off ebay, everything works great on the unit with the exception of the bluetooth. Every time I push the bluetooth button on the Elite to try to pair my Galaxy S4, I get a "bluetooth error" on the Elite screen. Have tried going the other way with the phone trying to connect but it does not recognize the Elite. Have tried a factory reset on the Elite with the same results. I know the problem isn't the phone, as I can pair with my vehicle and with my sound system in the house.
This isn't the greatest issue in the world, as the rest of the unit works flawlessly, but I have a lot of mp3s on my phone that I enjoy listening to and would like to get this working.
6.4L Diesel 3:55
2018 Flagstaff 25FKS
MissouriCamper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2016, 05:29 PM   #2

It took me almost an hour of repeated attempts to get my first Elite hooked up. I still don't know what i did but it eventually linked and hasn't been a problem since.

First of all, try clearing the bluetooth cache. My phone a Droid has this process to clear cache: Settings > Application Manager > Bluetooth and tap Clear cache. Try reconnecting again afterwards.

Make sure that in the options, the phone is visible to all devices. Don't be afraid to reboot the phone if necessary. Make sure no other bluetooth devices are nearby or on. If your phone has a quick connect or manual option use it. If you have another phone or device, try hooking that one up.

Good luck.
Skyliner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2016, 09:49 AM   #3

Problem with Bluetooth on Elite EEDV02/04

I am also having a problem with the Elite EEDV02/04 unit but not with Bluetooth. It works fine. My problem is can't play digital audio from my LED TV (audio out) to Digital audio in on Ellite unit. Supposed to be able to get audio through the Elite unit to all speakers in RV. I get audio through the LED TV speakers but not through the Elite stereo. This is now my second unit (new replacement for the one originally purchased) Same problem as with the orig. unit. Either both units are bad or I'm doing something wrong. Support from distributor, Way Interglobal Network isn't much help. Any help here would be greatly appreciated
Thanks,
Seth
SethG is offline   Reply With Quote