Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2013, 11:14 AM   #11
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 57
AWM968 in new 2014 Sandpiper 365-SAQ

Hello All

So my brand new 2014 Sandpiper 365-SAQ is experiencing this same problem. It makes me think it isnt in the Jensen Units, but in the connections by Forest River in the units

I contacted Jensen Techs and they said my model is the newest AWM368 and have not heard of this.

Any solution? It comes on sporadically. But even if I turn it to AUX before I turn it off, it will come back on later on the radio function.

Annoying.
__________________

__________________
tromler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 02:05 PM   #12
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by tromler View Post
Hello All

So my brand new 2014 Sandpiper 365-SAQ is experiencing this same problem. It makes me think it isnt in the Jensen Units, but in the connections by Forest River in the units

I contacted Jensen Techs and they said my model is the newest AWM368 and have not heard of this.

Any solution? It comes on sporadically. But even if I turn it to AUX before I turn it off, it will come back on later on the radio function.

Annoying.
Let us know if the replacement fixes this.. Thanks
__________________

__________________
Rtazz17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 11:25 AM   #13
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 35
We have a 3051S class C, I need help on the 7" touch screen monitor. On the frame of this it has SiriusXM ready. Sirius is not shown on the main menu, has every thing you want on it. How do I get Sirius XM on it? It comes with a 6 Month to use.
Thank you, raydee66
__________________
raydee66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 03:19 PM   #14
Commercial Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by raydee66 View Post
We have a 3051S class C, I need help on the 7" touch screen monitor. On the frame of this it has SiriusXM ready. Sirius is not shown on the main menu, has every thing you want on it. How do I get Sirius XM on it? It comes with a 6 Month to use.
Thank you, raydee66
Hi raydee66,

Which model JENSEN dash stereo do you have? Typically, if the Satellite Radio option is not shown as an available mode selection, it would indicate the optional Satellite Radio tuner is not connected to the dash radio or may be experiencing a communications error.

If you would like, feel free to call our Tech Services department at 877-845-8750 M-F 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM EDT and we can assist you with this.

Let me know if you need further assistance.
__________________
ASA Electronics - Producer of JENSEN RV TV's, stereos & speakers; Voyager Observation Systems & Advent appliances.

jensenrvdirect
JENSENRVDirect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 08:59 PM   #15
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 1
Angry Jensen Stereo am fm cd

I have a 2012 Wildwood 30 bh2q with the Jensen system. I would agree with the dealer stating that they put low end systems in rvs. Mine has terrible sound and drains the battery since it really never completely shuts off. On the way home the day I bought my new rv the speaker bezel on one of the the outside speakers fell off. The dealer mailed me an entire replacement speaker. I looked it over and could see that it was NOT a quality item. The outside speakers sound a little better than the inside. Those little white surround sound speakers remind me of the old string and tin can toy communicators we made as a kid. I tried a better quality speaker, and there was some improvement, but I will likely just choose to not really use it. The slide prevents me from replacing one of the speakers as it slides past it when retracted. I have an old small portable radio and cd player that was just under $20 that sounds fine. I also find my unit turning itself on from time to time. I will have to put the radio shack switch in like everyone else. Very disappointing.
__________________
jiggs322 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2015, 05:05 PM   #16
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 2
have a 2014 dutchman aerolite 288rlss new to me camper. it has the jensen awm 965 everything works fine except the dvd/cd player. put a disc in it says loading then says no disc. will not play either one. anyone had this problem
__________________
camper8732 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 10:12 PM   #17
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Albany, GA.
Posts: 804
Wow, I'm glad I read this article. I have a 2015 Coachmen Freedom Express with a Jensen system in it. I have not, luckily, had a problem with this unit just starting up on it's own. The Jensen system I have has three (3) different speaker selections: "A" for the front bedroom, "B" for the main living/dining area, and "C" for the outside speakers. ALL of these sound really good and I'm one to crank it up a bit with all the selections on. BUT- -when we play DVD's there is no sound available from the Jensen system. We have to rely on the TV which certainly does not have the quality sound as from the Jensen system. Should I contact the selling dealer, who is about 90 miles away, about this? Or should I contact the Jensen techy department? Thanks
__________________
Thurman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 09:40 AM   #18
Commercial Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by camper8732 View Post
have a 2014 dutchman aerolite 288rlss new to me camper. it has the jensen awm 965 everything works fine except the dvd/cd player. put a disc in it says loading then says no disc. will not play either one. anyone had this problem
Hi camper8732. First, press the reset button, located below and to the left of the disc slot using a toothpick or ballpoint pen. Next, turn the system back ON and then press and hold the EJECT button for 3-5 seconds (until you hear the DVD deck make noise). This will reset both the system software and the deck mechanism. Re-test using good, scratch-free discs and see if the system will play.

If the trouble persists, contact your dealer for warranty assistance. If you would like, feel free to call our Tech Services department at 877-845-8750 M-F 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM EDT and we can assist you with this.
__________________
ASA Electronics - Producer of JENSEN RV TV's, stereos & speakers; Voyager Observation Systems & Advent appliances.

jensenrvdirect
JENSENRVDirect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 10:06 AM   #19
Commercial Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thurman View Post
Wow, I'm glad I read this article. I have a 2015 Coachmen Freedom Express with a Jensen system in it. I have not, luckily, had a problem with this unit just starting up on it's own. The Jensen system I have has three (3) different speaker selections: "A" for the front bedroom, "B" for the main living/dining area, and "C" for the outside speakers. ALL of these sound really good and I'm one to crank it up a bit with all the selections on. BUT- -when we play DVD's there is no sound available from the Jensen system. We have to rely on the TV which certainly does not have the quality sound as from the Jensen system. Should I contact the selling dealer, who is about 90 miles away, about this? Or should I contact the Jensen techy department? Thanks
Hi Thurman. The description of the issue you are experiencing is unusual. To clarify, you are not able to hear any sound through the A, B or C channel speakers only when playing a DVD? And you are able to hear the DVD sound from the TV's built-in speakers?

Or are you just unable to hear the TV's sound when watching over-the-air (OTA) antenna programming through the JENSEN audio system (A, B & C channel speakers)?

It might be best to call in to help get this properly diagnosed. If you would like, feel free to call our Tech Services department at 877-845-8750 M-F 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM EDT and we can assist you with this.
__________________
ASA Electronics - Producer of JENSEN RV TV's, stereos & speakers; Voyager Observation Systems & Advent appliances.

jensenrvdirect
JENSENRVDirect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2015, 08:55 PM   #20
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 2
tried that still same problem. have always liked jensen products have bought them for years. but instead of paying deductible plus 140 mile round trip. will just replace with another brand. thanks for the help
__________________

__________________
camper8732 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by




ForestRiverForums.com is not in any way associated with Forest River, Inc. or its associated RV manufacturing divisions.


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:00 PM.