Range Hood "filter and fuse" box???
I am troubleshooting an intermittent power problem to my range hood. The light and fan only work occasionally after moving the RV. I have tracked the issue down to a loose wire inside the box labeled "filter & fuse" which is located under the wood shelf on which the microwave rests (directly above the range hood).
There doesn't appear to be a fuse in the box. It contains a small circuit board with what appears to be a small, donut shaped magnet with insulated wire rapped around it.
Can I bypass this box? The power is fused at the fuse panel. I'm not sure why a light and a fan would need a filter (if that is what it is). I'm no electrical engineer, though.
I'll try to get some pictures up.
2014 Flagstaff V-Lite 30WTBS
2008 Surveyor SV-234 (SOLD, but not forgotten)
2008 Nissan Titan Pro-4x crew cab