Originally Posted by OldCoot
It is on the chimney of the burner. May have to take a metal shield off to see it. There should be two wires going up on the outside of the chimney that connect to the button
If the thermal switch riveted to the chimney is tripped, it shuts down everything, even propane side. And there will be NO lights on the front of the refer (control panel) .
When you started the refer, was the coach level? If not, the ammonia doesn't flow through the coils properly and "blocks up" in one of the bends. That is what usually trips the thermal switch.