Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-05-2017, 06:48 AM   #1

Rockwood Ultralite reverse camera

Hi

I'm new here , anybody got any information on reverse camera / observation cameras which evidently the rockwood has a pre wired option. I have tried to research and the " observation " camera seems to be the better one ??
I bought my unit from CCRV and unfortunately their after sales to date has been rubbish. I have been asking since I bought it for this info / how to purchase one. I also need a gas flo fitting as missing from the new boxed but open BBQ !

any advice links gratefully accepted
asgard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 07:11 AM   #2

Use the Furrion Observation Cam with the # 48 in the Model#,in regards to the Fitting,if your Dealer is a Dud,call F/R Division your unit was MFG by and they Will/Shoud send you one! Youroo!!
Old 07-05-2017, 07:26 AM   #3

wow , quick response. I am not sure how they go about shipping to UK or lead time. I have been asking dealer since last September and getting madder by the day !

I have e mailed Furrion and hope for a reply....I saw an article on line for a FOS48TA - BL......any use ?
Old 07-05-2017, 07:45 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by asgard View Post
wow , quick response. I am not sure how they go about shipping to UK or lead time. I have been asking dealer since last September and getting madder by the day !

I have e mailed Furrion and hope for a reply....I saw an article on line for a FOS48TA - BL......any use ?
You trying to "Trick Us"? Your BiO says "Alabama" not UK? Youroo!!
Old 07-05-2017, 07:56 AM   #5

ooer really ? not guilty....you could ship me one
Old 07-05-2017, 12:33 PM   #6

eTrailer.com

FOS48TA-BL Furrion Digital Wireless Observation System w/ Color LCD Monitor - 4.3" Screen
1 $316.69
Just got this. installed in minutes. worked right out of the box
yellow98cobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 05:54 PM   #7

We bought the furrion backup and observation camera from Amazon and my son hooked it up on our Rock Forest River Ultralight 2906ws. lt works fine for backup and just to show the back of the TT when driving.
Judygo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2017, 01:03 AM   #8

Was your trailer prewired for the camera? If that's the case, was the power hooked up to the camera already? What turns your camera on? What trailer do you have?

Tks
2018 Rockwood Ultra Lite
Bearcub2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2017, 01:13 AM   #9

Furrion

My one is prewired too - whilst I seem to be getting quoted £650 by my supplier for the observation unit I can't seem to find anyone else that will ship to the U.K. 🙄
Old 08-06-2017, 02:56 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by asgard View Post
My one is prewired too - whilst I seem to be getting quoted £650 by my supplier for the observation unit I can't seem to find anyone else that will ship to the U.K. 🙄
Buy in the USA and it would only be around 300$ and ship it to your "Alabama" address! Youroo! !
Old 08-06-2017, 04:30 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcub2 View Post
Was your trailer prewired for the camera? If that's the case, was the power hooked up to the camera already? What turns your camera on? What trailer do you have?

Tks
2018 Rockwood Ultra Lite
Four screws and a plug in wire harness. Takes about ten minutes to install. Wired to the marker lights. All you have to do is make sure your lights are on to get power.

Tags
lite, rockwood, ultralite