Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-21-2009, 09:19 PM   #1
BvO

RV2003L how do I change the time?

New to my ROO233 and this forum. Camper did not come with remote or owners manual. Does anyone know how to manually change the time? I appreciate anyone's help.
BvO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 11:18 PM   #2

Are you trying to change it on the concertone system? If you are i think you have to put the time on so it show and hold the set button till it flashes and use the arrow key to change it,but i may be wrong but thats how i changed mine on my TT. Also welcome to the forum visit often
Old 07-22-2009, 07:58 PM   #3
BvO

I have the RV2003L model (tape and CD player) and I don't see a "set" button. I tried to contact Concertone but haven't heard back from them.

I appreciate your post and will continue to try various methods. If you have any other ideas or anyone else, please let me know.

Thanks
Old 07-22-2009, 08:12 PM   #4
BvO

[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Concertone-RV2003H-RV2003L-RV2004S-Control/dp/B001OR70FG"]

If anyone has an extra remote like this, and would like to sell it, please let me know. I would be happy to purchase one. Thanks to all
Old 07-22-2009, 09:48 PM   #5
BvO

Name:   remote.jpg
Views: 468
Size:  3.7 KB

Here is a photo of the remote that I am looking for. Sorry about the prior link. I thought the photo would show up.
Old 07-23-2009, 08:54 PM   #6
BvO

RV2003L Concertone Owner Manual

RV2003L_Eng IB.pdf

Well Concertone contacted me and also sent me the owners manual for the RV2003L Concertone system. I am attaching it for anyone who may have the same system and may need the manual.

To set the clock without remote: Power off unit (time should display). Hold memory button and hour will flash. Press tuning buttons (up or down) to change the time. Press memory button again to go to minutes...again use tuning buttons to set minutes. When complete press memory again to save your setting and start the time.

Hope this helps someone...happy camping!!