Old 09-07-2016, 05:50 PM   #1
TV Question

Who makes a good 19'' or under tv even possibly with dvd for my small 16' camper.I don't have to have dc ac only is ok for the travel we do.I thought if I stay in this size range I have a cabinet I may put it in permanent.

old hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2016, 06:07 PM   #2
RCA, Philips, Sony, Samsung or just about any of them are good to great.

Price varies with LED or Plasma screen and features.

Best advice I will give is go with your pocket book by checking sales ads and buy local to avoid any chance of a TV damaged during shipping.

" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

2016 F350 6.7L LB CC Reese 28K 2014 Chaparral Lite 266sab
"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." 2014 19 days camping 2015 17 days camping201620 days camping
Ford Idaho is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2016, 08:13 PM   #3
If you can hold off till black Friday, deals can be had.
"Good" brands are Phillips, Samsung, Visio, and others, but "cheap"may actually be ok. LED is better technology (there's even better 4k now but that's "higher end" than most need). Higher refresh rates have a better viewing quality...but for a camper that's not full time, I'd grab something on sale.

If it fails in a year or 2 they're disposable.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
jehrbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2016, 01:38 AM   #4
We have really enjoyed our cheap Visios. Fantastic TV for the price. And if you need a DVD/Blu-ray you can get a separate unit for very cheap that works just fine and takes up little room.
Scott and Liz - Southern NM
2012 Wildcat Sterling 32RL - w/level up (best option ever)
2007 Chevy 2500HD 4dr short bed Duramax w/allison
Reese Fifth Airborne air ride king pin coupler with Sidewinder
NMWildcat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2016, 06:51 AM   #5
We have bought a couple Insignia Brand (Best Buy store brand) for spare rooms in the house. They have built in DVD players. Very good luck so far, one is five years old.
2016 Grey Wolf 24RK
2014 Nissan Titan

“Always do what’s right; this will gratify some and astonish the rest” – Albert Einstein
CarpeDiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2016, 09:49 PM   #6
Thanks for the ideas guys and duh never thought about visio and I have 2 in the house.LOL The only 19'' our local Wal Mart carries is an Element with no DVD. I think the smallest Visio they have is 24''.

2001 Tahoe 2016 clipper 16 fb
old hunter is offline   Reply With Quote