Adding the water hammer has really helped. It's possibly going to work in real world use. For now I've only tested here at home. But it's not dripping.... A possible upgrade I may choose to do would be this blue expansion tank I found on Amazon it's larger capacity would certainly do it since the water hammer has been successful so far.
I'm just desiring a way around this issue. If there is one. I mean I don't mind doing the procedures to create an air pocket. But they were limited success.
Also I spoke to suburban this morning. They told me a cup of water per cycle is acceptable. That's 8 oz. REALLY. seams silly to me. Ps. My prior tt never dropped a bit. That's why initially I thought I had a bad relief valve. Only this week after researching have I become aware that this is extremely prevalent for many. And possibly others aren't even aware of the water that is accumulated in the water eater during use.