Old 07-28-2010, 05:16 PM   #11
Thanks for the replies. the SD I tried was a 1 gig standard and it was ignored so I think it is a faulty card reader. I tried a 2 gig stick first then my 1/2 gig stick. Both were seen by the concertone but wouldn't play. I just tried my son's 2 gig stick and that one worked! Now I have to try to figure out what the difference is between his and mine.
Update - Compared the two sticks, the only difference I could find was his was formatted FAT32 and mine was just plain FAT. I reformatted it using FAT32 and it now works! Now I am going to dump some pics on it and see if I can make the picture viewer work too.

backin15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 02:07 PM   #12
Owner - RVtronics
Send a message via AIM to Bob Fields Send a message via Skype™ to Bob Fields
Interesting & good news! I'll pass back to Concertone Support for review...

Bob Fields
(781) 281-9440
Bob Fields is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 02:50 PM   #13
Yesterday I was listening to the musicd on the memory stick when it bagan stopping then recycling to the first song. After this went on for as few minutes I went to pull out the stick and it was very hot! I let it cool down then checked it with my computer to see if it was damaged and all the files were there and worked ok. I went to pull it after a few minutes and it was too hot to touch! I have never heard of a memory stick shorting before.

backin15 is offline   Reply With Quote