Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-20-2019, 09:49 PM   #1

Wildwood 195bh refrigerator

I have a wildwood 195bh with a 110 refrigerator. I have an inverter and extra batteries but it dose t last long. I want to upgrade to a 2 or 3 way Lp refrigerator. The gas line is their. What model was originally installed? Any recommendations.
MAXJEEP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2019, 08:57 AM   #2

Welcome to the forum its a great place to get your questions answered. If you are replacing a residential Frig with an RV model you will need not only propane but also 110V and 12V power. Does your rig have the outside air intake and chimney to accommodate the cooling unit? As to what model I don't have a clue but I'm sure someone on the forum will.
2016 Flagstaff 26 FKWS
AF&AM & El Korah Shrine of Idaho
SeaDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2019, 02:55 PM   #3

I have 12 110 and propane all there from what I can find out they had 2 way refrigerator options. LP and 110. The picture show no fence out of the roof and two vents in the wall I have even see some I have a door on the side with 2 vents. Last I saw a picture of a guy who ordered one took delivery of it realized it only had the 110 refrigerator they retrofitted it and put two vents in the door. I am just trying to get more info and a model # that will fit
MAXJEEP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2019, 04:18 PM   #4

I did look at the 195 with the lp frig it is an under counter and yes it does vent out the sides of the rig. I did see some I'm going to assume had residential frig with no vents on the side. So you may be looking at having to cut in vents to provide for air circulation.
2016 Flagstaff 26 FKWS
AF&AM & El Korah Shrine of Idaho
SeaDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2019, 07:07 PM   #5

Dometic has installation instructions for their fridges that list the minimum vent area and minimum distance between the vents by fridge model. Also gives clearances needed around the fridge.

Fred W
pgandw is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
refrigerator, wildwood