Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-04-2016, 09:59 AM   #1

4th of July in the south

Well....decided to start planning our 4th of July trip and of course I'm too late getting in my reservations for Stone Mountain, Ga. It's hard to Google search great places to go, to truly find a campground that does alot of things (campground parade, cookouts, fireworks) so was hoping yall might know of a diamond in the rough. I'm in the Bristol, Tn area and don't want to travel much more than 3 hours. Thanks and God Bless.
millerman2brian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2016, 01:42 PM   #2
Site Team

We spent the 4th at Cloudland Canyon a few years ago and right up the road they had a fireworks display put on by the local fire department. It was good.
Old 05-07-2016, 10:20 PM   #3

Thanks. We have honestly never heard of cloudland canyon but have been on the north side of lookout a few times. This is very interesting and we will be making the trip this summer. Thanks for the info. God bless and safe travels.
millerman2brian is offline   Reply With Quote