Old 03-27-2015, 04:21 PM   #11
Rodney & Patty
All of these Cherry Hill reviews make me very happy. I have some commitments in DC in June and with some quick searches decided on Cherry Hill already. So glad to hear that it is a well like establishment... Thank you all.

rdenslow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 04:59 PM   #12
Thanks for the replies. Cherry hill is expensive, as they charge for additional guests per night, but we may have to bite the bullet. I'll also check out Capitol KOA.

The Castles
Brody, Jeanne & 6 great kids!
2011 Shamrock 233S
2005 Chevy Express 3500
castlemusic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 05:06 PM   #13
We stayed at Duncans while visiting your capital. on a scale of 10, I'd give it a 7.5. Friendly people. Lots of trees. Nice pool.
I would recommend it.
2011 Ram 1500 Quad Rockwood 8315 BSS.

"We travel initially to lose ourselves; and we travel, next to find ourselves. And we travel, in essence, to become young fools again- to slow time down and get taken in, and fall in love once more."
Pico Iyer
reinreb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 05:18 PM   #14
You won't be disappointed I promise you

Sent from my iPhone using Forest River Forums
i2015 sunseeker 3050s. 2007 saturn aura
Boso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 06:05 PM   #15
Duncan Family Campground

We stayed there last July with our four grandchildren and one daughter-in-law so there were seven of us. We used it mostly as a base camp for going to Six Flags and visiting family in Chesapeake Beach, MD. They do have a pool with a slide which the kids loved. They had lifeguards which was nice and sold snowcones at the pool. It is a fairly large campground and pretty heavily wooded. Roads were a little rough. They have cabins and some permanent type lots also. We enjoyed it and would probably go back again. We used our camper's showers so I am not sure about the condition of theirs.
wclark79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2015, 04:44 PM   #16
This is our third trip to DC and this will be our 3rd stay at Cherry Hill Park. I can only say that I could find a better place to stay than there. The straff was very pleasant and the bus to DC and back was Great.

cpierce17 is offline   Reply With Quote

camping, washington