Brown Mountain Beach Resort near Lenoir, NC has recently re-opened for RV's.
The owners cleared out all the old premanent trailers and really cleaned up the place.
He is building 6 full hook-up RV sites right on Wilson Creek; he is also putting in some RV sites for longer term rentals.
Some of the nice things about this CG are:
1) Trout fishing 20' from your site. It's awesome.
2) The scenery is breath taking, right on the creek.
3) It's isolated and quiet. No cell phones, no cable TV, no antenna TV.
4) There is wi-fi closer to the clubhouse.
5) Large swimming hole behind the rustic clubhouse.
6) Water sports up the creek. i.e. tubing & rafting.
7) The owners are really nice Christian people.
8) They also have 6 eclectic cottages for rent, some on the creek with a hot tub outside.
9) Only $50 a night for full hook up.
It is still a work in progress but it's coming along nicely.
If you like trout fishing and peace & quiet, this place is great.
Here's their website: Home
View from the rear window of my Columbus: