Old 02-14-2010, 11:59 AM   #1

Come on Spring

Ok, its getting close. Spring is coming, the RV show opens next weekend at Timonium. Hopefully everyone is making plans to get out and see what is new.
My family and I used to go to the show just to get info on campgrounds and attractions for the area. Before we had a seasonal we had a 21/2 hour rule.
We would pick campgrounds that were within that time from our house. We would also tour the new models and come up mods we would like to do.
Come on Marylanders lets get out. Its only 7 weeks untill April, budding trees,singing birds, weekend camping and NO SNOW!

Charlie

Old 02-14-2010, 03:56 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa Roo View Post
Ok, its getting close. Spring is coming, the RV show opens next weekend at Timonium. Hopefully everyone is making plans to get out and see what is new.
My family and I used to go to the show just to get info on campgrounds and attractions for the area. Before we had a seasonal we had a 21/2 hour rule.
We would pick campgrounds that were within that time from our house. We would also tour the new models and come up mods we would like to do.
Come on Marylanders lets get out. Its only 7 weeks untill April, budding trees,singing birds, weekend camping and NO SNOW!

Charlie
I think we are going to skip this year at Timonium. For the past two years now we have not been happy with the new models, they seem to be more on the low end, but at a good price for those who are just getting into RVing. The Timonium show is strickly for only Maryland Dealers, so you don't get the whole picture as to what the RV Industry has to offer. They do have some high dollar rigs, but they are mainly Motorhomes. This based on what we saw last year.
The Hershey show allow Dealers from all over not just PA to see the lastest and greatest that the industry has to offer along with low end and special offers for first time buyers, but the Hershey show is not until the end of the season.

Old 02-14-2010, 09:25 PM   #3

Send a message via AIM to pokyjoe48 Send a message via MSN to pokyjoe48 Send a message via Yahoo to pokyjoe48
OH someone has spring fever really bad. I've been by the Cardinal this weekend to just look at her and put my spring todo list together and with just a skiff of snow still around and temps getting up into the mid 30's during the day I to am getting antsy. Went shopping at Tweety's web site and got 300 bucks of stuff that I really need for the bird. Yup, its gettin to be that time of the year.

A good traveler has no fixed plans
And is not intent on arriving...
pokyjoe48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 07:17 AM   #4
CLASS "A" Senior Member

We're going this Friday to Timonium. If nothing else it's a chance to get out and see the new units, plus the exercise from just going in and out of units is better than a stairmaster. Most importantly it's a chance to dream about warm weather and getting out and camping.

COME ON SPRINGTIME!!!!!

2007 Georgetown 370TS
aka - RAYNMKR

Driver: Charlie
Navigator: Sheri
cfsoistman is offline   Reply With Quote