Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-10-2015, 04:44 PM   #21

3spots when and where did you visit Everglades when I was there a few years ago I didn't see but a few birds on the side of the road and mostly nothing from the boat viewing out of the boat ramp inEverglades national park and I stayed in the deepest part of the Everglades in the furtherest Rv park did you go from Homestead area I may have not went from the best spot but was told by rangers that it was in serious trouble from snakes they were killing everything in the Everglades
Old 11-10-2015, 05:09 PM   #22

This park will put you in citrus and horse/cattle country. Westgate River Ranch RV Resort. 20 miles East of Lake Wales, FL. Here is the address 3200 River Ranch Boulevard, River Ranch, FL 33867 Resort phone: 863- 692-132 Lots to do here, guided fishing, horseback riding, air boat rides, rodeo Saturday nights. Check out their website. If you fly they have their own air strip. Stayed here a few times.

Want real Florida, go to Cedar Creek area. Williston Crossing is a good park.

Try Beverly Beach Camptown, in Flager Beach, FL. Can back the RV up to the ocean. What a view out the back window.

Miami?? They don't allow 5th wheels in South Beach. Go over to Naples and Marco Island, Pine Island Sound. Get a guide and fish Bull and Turtle Bay in upper Boca Grande sound. Try for Redfish, Trout, and best of them all Snook.

I live across the street from Ocsar Scherer state park, Osprey, FL. You will not fit with a 41/42 ft fiver.

Come on down, and don't forget to keep FL green ($$$$).

btritschler1437 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2015, 05:18 PM   #23
(Dry Huunday)

Lion Country Safari just west of West Palm Beach! They have an on-site KOA and it's a pretty awesome place. Lion Country Safari | Home of the Drive-Through Safari Adventure!

Beau & Sue
FurKid Express
2015 Coachmen Catalina 303RLS
2016 Chevy Silverado LT 2500HD Duramax
The more people I meet, the more I like my dogs!
DreiHunde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2015, 08:09 PM   #24
15 -21FBRS 17-F150 2.7 e

Hickory point rv park tarpon springs

2015 21fbrs
2014 Ford F-150 4x4 5.0
J.Fallon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2015, 11:19 PM   #25
Always Learning

Thanks for the ideas.

No pets for us, so that's easier. Additionally, while I say 2 weeks- it's really not that much sight-seeing time because I work full time 4 days a week. Plus, we still try occasions try to be normal and run the usual errands.