Old 08-31-2011, 08:54 PM   #11
Camped there the first year FW opened as a kid. Just booked for a week this spring. I was told there are still a decent amount of spots available. It will be neat to see if I remember anything from that long ago.

10Isola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 09:21 PM   #12
I camped there about 31 years ago, had a great time, need to take my kids there in the new RV, Awesome Idea!

althebuilder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 12:37 PM   #13
We went there in June..... They had plently of open sites. It is a great place to go. We also stayed at Tropical Palms, which was about 5 minutes from Disney. The only problem was that it wasn't "in" Disney, but it was about half the price. I highly recommend both places.
RVBulldog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 01:33 PM   #14
last year we booked in jan for march. didn't have any problems. was also able to move to the lower priced (older section) campground without problem. when we got there, it was full.

if ur not fimiliar with it and leave in the morning (went to buy diesel) and come back while the gates are closed, turn right just before u get to the gates and go around the building to the right of the gates. we waited at the gate and walked up to the building only to find no one there. saw someone else back up and go in a side road.

jimh is offline   Reply With Quote