Old 09-03-2009, 04:51 PM   #11
" LIVE TO FLYFISH "

Thanks,I called frontier town,and there is only 2 waterfront sights available,for the year!!,and it is in the begining of June(TOO COLD) I'm going to look into fort watley,and Castaways!

timtheflyguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 06:31 PM   #12
" LIVE TO FLYFISH "

Smile

OK!, we booked Frontier town for the first week of June,(hope it's warm). We are going to stay at BB 1,on the water front.Does anyone know about this site? Is it nice? It seems to be close to the fishing docks,and a little beach area!? Oh well,we will try it , and look around while we are there,to see the best spots.

Old 09-07-2009, 08:36 PM   #13

Yes, I know of BB-1. It is right on the corner as you enter the row, first site on the left, there is nothing in front of you except what I call the lagoon and Sinepuxent Bay, behined you is a long running pier that connects to all af the sites up the row where you can park and tie up your boat. From what I can remember there was a large 5th wheel there at one time. All the sites In AA row and In BB row were all seasonal sites, Frontier Town has slowly been phasing out seasonals. Now this is a very busy are by the end of June til the Labor Day weekend, this is the area where people are putting there boats in the water, people and teens are headed to the pier to fish & crab. The pool is not far from your site. The roads in this area are stone and can get a little dusty at times....I don't know what it is like there when it rains as far as the site holding water, but the two sites that I stay at never flood and they are almost next to the pool.
Old 09-07-2009, 08:45 PM   #14
" LIVE TO FLYFISH "

So I guess it's safe to say We are right in the thick of things , and may not get much rest,but we are going for the kids to enjoy,so we will cope with all the action!........Maybe!?!
Old 09-07-2009, 09:04 PM   #15

Your kids will love it....and here are some pic of what you are going to see....
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	100_2457.jpg
Views:	94
Size:	64.5 KB
ID:	1798   Click image for larger version

Name:	100_2458.jpg
Views:	73
Size:	83.3 KB
ID:	1799