Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-25-2009, 05:55 PM   #1

Good Deal

With the 4th coming and and a lot of us are charcoal grillers. Home Depot in White Marsh has a good deal on Kingsford Briquets. 2 22 pound bags for 8.97.
My wife and I cook on charcoal 90% of the time and this is a good deal.

Charlie
Cherokee39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 06:17 AM   #2
Site Team

That is a good deal. I too use charcoal a lot even when cooking with my DO's (Dutch Oven).
Old 06-30-2009, 09:50 AM   #3

We are at Hershey now and have been as Friday for the 4th. So far we have had great weather. We have been doing alot of R&R along with camp fires and lots of cold drinks. We have free internet service and now I am trying it out for the first time. I hope everone has a great 4th and be safe.....
rockwood06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 05:17 PM   #4

Rockwood, I am getting things ready to go away. We have a parade of golf carts on Saturday. Getting my decorations ready. Cant get away until Thursday. How do you like the seasonal? What is their seasonal rate? At Tucquan in Holtwood Pa. we paid 2200.00 for the year.

Charlie
Cherokee39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 12:55 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa Roo View Post
Rockwood, I am getting things ready to go away. We have a parade of golf carts on Saturday. Getting my decorations ready. Cant get away until Thursday. How do you like the seasonal? What is their seasonal rate? At Tucquan in Holtwood Pa. we paid 2200.00 for the year.

Charlie
Papa Roo, As far as golf carts go I am still looking before I buy and I can't wait to join in on a golf cart parade. We are really happy with the seasonel site, all we see behind us is the lake. The cost for our seasonal is $3'500 a year and we can store it for the hole year on the site, the site is what they call an Elite site. They do have other sites that are $2,400 a season and can be stored on the site all year as well. I would like to see some pic of your golf cart and your site as will.....Wade.
rockwood06 is offline   Reply With Quote