Old 01-02-2013, 08:12 AM   #1
Thumbs up Happy Traveler in Tampa Fl Area

Just pulled in last night from 6 day trip to the Tampa, FL area to take the kids to Busch Gardens and Sea World. Aside from the crowds that time of year, the trip was great!

Wanted to send out kudos and great reviews for the Happy Traveler RV park in Thonotosassa! Spent 5 nights there and it has to be one of the quietest (even on New Year's Eve) campground that we've visited.

The location was perfect for us - easy to find, just off I-75 and only about 5 minutes from Busch Gardens.

The staff was friendly and helpful. The water was out due to a burst pipe when we first arrived, but they got that up and running very quickly, so can't really hold that against them as 'stuff' happens from time to time to everyone. Even the WiFi worked (at least fast enough to get email!)

Anyway, if you are visiting the Tampa area, I would definately recommend this place.

2012 Flagstaff V-lite 30 WTBS
2011 Ford Expedition
4 kids and a hubby & never enough time to camp!
2011: 17 nights 2012: 26 nights 2013: 46 2014: 20 2015: 16
arlee453 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 02:26 PM   #2
Thanks, I am going to Tampa tomorrow to the Tampa RV show, I will take the time to check this place out. We are staying in Winter Haven Fl. right now. Thanks again.
XL 378 is offline   Reply With Quote