Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-23-2014, 12:09 PM   #21

Not sure if you have kids with you or not, but we enjoyed the Fun Warehouse with our kids - rollerskating, laser tag, inflatables, video games and food (pizza, pretzels, etc).

Fun Warehouse - Myrtle Beach Fun Center - Arcade, Bowling, Laser Tag

That was probably two years ago and we paid $25 each for unlimited everything, $5 towards video games, a slice of pizza and a drink if I remember correctly.
The Wandering Irishman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 12:14 PM   #22
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by scayne62 View Post
This weather is beautiful. The sun is hot and apparently I didn't apply enough sunscreen today. Not miserable but must be more careful tomorrow. Going to Murrel's inlet Tuesday for dinner. So far loving sc and haven't left the campground yet.
Ouch! Even with a little amount of sunburn be careful as it's easy to compound the burn.

Last summer I came home looking like a burn victim with my face shinning, tight with big blisters below my eyes. I had a bit of sunburn from the previous day but got more sunburn from the reflection off the sand while breaking camp.

Formerly owned 2011 Salem Cruise Lite 20RBXL & 2011 Toyota Tundra Dbl Cab
Terier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 12:21 PM   #23

Quote:
GREAT suggestions, Keep em coming, My wifes birthday is on the Tuesday we are there, I am wanting to take her out to a nice seafood restaurant for dinner and than find something else to do after that is anyone has an suggestions on amazing seafood restaurant, maybe overlooking the ocean or river.
Sea Captain's House Restaurant Fine Seafood Dining | Sea Captain's House

The Sea Captain's House in Myrtle Beach has the ambiance and upscale seafood you're probably looking for as a special birthday venue. Check the photo on their website. Located right on the ocean, and at night they shine spotlights out on the breakers so you can see the waves roll in while you eat.

We have eaten here for years and have never been disappointed. Great atmosphere. Great food.

The world is a great book, of which those who never stir from home
read only a page. - St. Augustine
mjones12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 05:39 PM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisDad01 View Post
How's is the campground? We are thinking about a trip to myrtlebeach next year. Thinking about Lakewood but saw your post.

So far we like it. It is very quite and reserved. If your looking for an amusement park atmosphere this is not the place. Very friendly staff. Extremely clean restroom/shower facilities, river view spots are across a road from the river but still a good view of the river boat traffic. Wifi kinda sucks if your in a river view spot. Seems to not be able to reach but I am using it right now to type this so it is hit and miss. They have canoes and paddle boats for the pond. Canoes for the river but they require a $5 deposit for a life jacket to use them. They have a pontoon you can rent as well. The whole facility is clean, the pool is nice, the river swimming is well kept. The cable is fair, fuzzy stations and it cost $2/day. I picked up 20 stations just with my antenna and got what I needed p, which was the weather. Very close to myrtle, murrells inlet and surf side beach.
https://www.epgsoft.com/visited-stat...00&format=jpeg
scayne62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 07:16 PM   #25

Quote:
So far we like it. It is very quite and reserved. If your looking for an amusement park atmosphere this is not the place. Very friendly staff. Extremely clean restroom/shower facilities, river view spots are across a road from the river but still a good view of the river boat traffic. Wifi kinda sucks if your in a river view spot. Seems to not be able to reach but I am using it right now to type this so it is hit and miss. They have canoes and paddle boats for the pond. Canoes for the river but they require a $5 deposit for a life jacket to use them. They have a pontoon you can rent as well. The whole facility is clean, the pool is nice, the river swimming is well kept. The cable is fair, fuzzy stations and it cost $2/day. I picked up 20 stations just with my antenna and got what I needed p, which was the weather. Very close to myrtle, murrells inlet and surf side beach.

Thanks scayne62. Great review

2012 Ford F150 EB Crew FX4 3.73 gears
2017 Grand Design Imagine 2800BH
Previous: 2012 Flagstaff MicroLite 23LB
2006 GMC Envoy Denali V8 & 2005 GMC Envoy I6
PSUFan1 is offline   Reply With Quote