Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-08-2009, 04:28 AM   #1

Hershey RV Show

Rv show coming up the week after next starting the 16th at Hershey PA in case anyone is interested.
rockwood06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 06:18 AM   #2
CLASS "A" Senior Member

We'll be there on Friday and stay the night then finish up on Saturday.

2007 Georgetown 370TS
aka - RAYNMKR

Driver: Charlie
Navigator: Sheri
cfsoistman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 07:31 PM   #3

We are headed up Thursday night after work and staying at our seasonal at Thousand trails and then going early Friday and most likely headed back again on Saturday. Are you staying at Hershey High Meadows by chance cfsoistman?
Old 09-08-2009, 08:02 PM   #4
CLASS "A" Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockwood06 View Post
We are headed up Thursday night after work and staying at our seasonal at Thousand trails and then going early Friday and most likely headed back again on Saturday. Are you staying at Hershey High Meadows by chance cfsoistman?
We'll be staying at the show. This year they have us parking at the rear of the Giant Center. For the past 2 years we've taken the motorhome they had us parked on the old golf course which is on the road just before the entrance to Hershey Park. I guess since there's quite a few less manufacturers around they decided to make the space general parking and are putting aside 100 spots for overnight parking.

2007 Georgetown 370TS
aka - RAYNMKR

Old 09-08-2009, 08:06 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfsoistman View Post
We'll be staying at the show. This year they have us parking at the rear of the Giant Center. For the past 2 years we've taken the motorhome they had us parked on the old golf course which is on the road just before the entrance to Hershey Park. I guess since there's quite a few manufacturers around they decided to make the space general parking and are putting aside 100 spots for overnight parking.

Good for you, you can't ask for anything better then that....Am I going to see a FOR SALE sign on your rig?
Old 09-08-2009, 08:22 PM   #6
CLASS "A" Senior Member

Quote:
Good for you, you can't ask for anything better then that....Am I going to see a FOR SALE sign on your rig?
Not yet but it's always fun to check out all the new toys and dream. If I'd would have just won that Mega-millions a couple weeks ago. It would really be a blast to go there with only a decision to make of which one to buy. Oh well back to reality, we're hoping Scotts is handing out TP again.

2007 Georgetown 370TS
aka - RAYNMKR

Old 09-08-2009, 08:34 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfsoistman View Post
Not yet but it's always fun to check out all the new toys and dream. If I'd would have just won that Mega-millions a couple weeks ago. It would really be a blast to go there with only a decision to make of which one to buy. Oh well back to reality, we're hoping Scotts is handing out TP again.

My wife thinks I am nuts, I like to go for the freebies, then I look at the rigs. My wife has an interest in a class "A". Maybe one day I would like to walk up and hand them cash for one of the big boys, but like you say...back to reality I have one more year of College to pay for.
Old 09-08-2009, 08:43 PM   #8
CLASS "A" Senior Member

Quote:
My wife thinks I am nuts, I like to go for the freebies, then I look at the rigs. My wife has an interest in a class "A". Maybe one day I would like to walk up and hand them cash for one of the big boys, but like you say...back to reality I have one more year of College to pay for.
Yeah we have our youngest at Liberty University, she just started her sophomore year so we have a ways to go. Plus DW lost her job back in May and is still looking and sending resumes but it's tough out there. The ones running help wanted ads seem to be collecting resumes until the economy starts getting quite a bit better.

2007 Georgetown 370TS
aka - RAYNMKR