Old 05-15-2014, 09:06 PM   #11
Just spent a week at Seven Points campground. An Army Corps of Engineers park. 15 east of downtown Nashville just off I40. $20-24 a night with water and electric. free showers and very clean. Some sites are on the water.
We will be going back. we had site #6

lanefj40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 04:46 AM   #12
Wanna Be Camper
We stayed at Graceland RV park in Memphis and it was not a bad CG and then at Two Rivers in Nashville. There is a shuttle that goes to the Opry but we drove as was easier and there is lots of parking in the opry area.

John & Deb
2011 F250 Lariat FX4 Crew Cab 6.2
2011 Flagstaff V-Lite 30WRLS
Days Camped 2013: 16 2014: 5 2015: 3
SaskCampers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 04:43 PM   #13
Google "Percy Priest Lake" and look on the Corp. of Engineer's website for the campgrounds. There's a really nice water park with campsites at right on the lake, 2 exits east of the airport.
Bamaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 05:06 PM   #14
Retired Trucker/43 years
To visit Opryland and the mall there, I suggest 2 rivers also ..... nice park! We always stay in July when we go to the Grand Ol Opry
Noneyerbusiness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 03:05 PM   #15
I just drove through all three Nashville campgrounds on Music Valley Dr. I wanted to see the improvements that the KOA had done. I will have to say I would now choose the KOA out of the three. The first two rows on the right, which are pull thru's, had been newly paved, with a nice patio and patio furniture. There were 40"+ motorhomes pulling a large trailer and had plenty of room in these new pull thru's.
Although Two Rivers gets good reviews I don't like it because of all the gravel drives (which is in need of some new gravel) and especially due to many of the sites being back-to-back sites. Some of the rigs looked like they were a foot or two from the back of the rig behind them. Too close for me. Here are a couple of pictures of the new KOA sites.

2014 Cedar Creek 34 RLSA-7
2015 Chevy Silverado 3500HD LTZ SRW

ret2006 is online now   Reply With Quote