Rainy Day Blues - Trip Postponed
What to do? All packed up and ready to head out for an 11-day trip to Clear Creek State Park (PA). Unfortunately, Mother Nature is not cooperating at all. Rained last night, raining all day today and calling for heavier rain tonight. Talked to the park Manager... They "haven't called for a mandatory evacuation"... But There's a flash flood watch until later tonight... The campground has flooded twice in the last year... So... We've decided a holding pattern is best for now. At worst, I'm out $26... Well, that and anxious to go kids... Could be much worse than that, however, if I roll the dice and get flooded.
I don't mind getting rained on once we're settled in... But fighting a storm while you're pulling in and getting set up is another story altogether.
2015 Coachmen Apex 288BHS
2014 Toyota Tundra CrewMax 5.7L