Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-02-2019, 07:48 PM   #1

Road Construction Cincinnati OH

How is the road construction in and around Cincinnati these days? Is it better to go straight through on I-75 or take I-275 east back to I-75? Thanks.
UpstateTiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2019, 08:47 PM   #2

Download Waze and check as you approach. I live in the area and drive it daily.

There is a fair amount of construction leading up to the 75/275 split headed northbound and on the east bound section of 275 around the split. 75 isn’t too bad in general once you get past the split, but it is really going to depend on the time of day and if there is a reds game. 275 west has the least amount of construction, but that is pretty far out of the way. 275 east has construction right at the split, then it opens up until you get to the bridge where they are working on it and there is some construction entering into Ohio. Generally not bad, but depends on time of day and if there are any concerts planned.

I can’t stand sitting in traffic so I’d check conditions while in route and make a decision as you approach.
Kf4mnc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2019, 09:55 PM   #3

Thanks Kf4mnc
UpstateTiger is offline   Reply With Quote