Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-25-2015, 09:44 PM   #21

Depending on the kids, You might be interested in checking out Some ww2 navy vessels. Went several times when my daughters were young and they loved it. Battleship cove in Fall River is a nice day trip. Several floating museums to board along with a marine museum. You can check their website WWW.battleshipcove.org . In New Bedford there is also a really nice whaling museum
Old 05-04-2015, 12:30 PM   #22

We have stayed at Normandy Farms in Foxboro, MA. It is great for the kids. They have 3 pools, one of which is indoors. The playground was awesome! It was tough to get a reservation there, though. Our site was small and had no shade, but that was the only thing available. Overall it was a great place and I would recommend it.

2016 Trips:16 Nights:41
2015 Trips:13 Nights:29
2014 Trips:13 Nights:31
CarolinaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 08:06 PM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaGirl View Post
We have stayed at Normandy Farms in Foxboro, MA. It is great for the kids. They have 3 pools, one of which is indoors. The playground was awesome! It was tough to get a reservation there, though. Our site was small and had no shade, but that was the only thing available. Overall it was a great place and I would recommend it.
Actually, there are 4 pools. One of those is a heated indoor pool. 2 jacuzzis & a steam room (adults only), a wellness center that you can schedule a massage too. It is a wonderful campground for every age kid! Just got back today from a 3 day stay there.

2014 Rockwood Roo 23IKSS
2012 Dodge Ram 1500 Hemi 4X4
Me, Hubby and Luna the Lab
sewingcybermom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2015, 11:52 PM   #24

I just made reservation for us and 2 other friends at Minuteman Campground at Littleton, just outside of Boston. Full hookups and family friendly.

Sent from my iPad using Forest River Forums
Ncgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote