Old 02-19-2012, 03:06 PM   #1

Talking Rock Creek RV Resort

Anyone looking for a nice place. check out our deeded lot in North Georgia, I can share some information about a place we found two years ago, and by accident.

The Resort is located close to Carters Lake, the is a Corp of Engineers Lake and is really very nice.

The resort has 6000 acres of mountain property, two pools, club house, trout stream and lake. It is also a gated commmunity with 24 hour guard service. The lots are very large and they do have architectural convenants for the facility.

Those interested just let me know and I can hook you up with someone who can help..
Here is our place and one of our two lots....
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Image0099.jpg
Views:	125
Size:	44.5 KB
ID:	10454  
Attached Images

Old 04-16-2012, 03:10 PM   #2

I would like to know more about Talking Rock Creek RV Resort.
Thanks

Old 04-16-2012, 04:50 PM   #3

Talking Rock

Great place to be in the spring, summer, fall and winter..The resort has all deeded lots, security gate, 6000 acres and 84 miles of trails for ATV' etc; Some are paved, gravel and clay..all are excellent. The lots all have sewer connections and water which are free, electricity you have to pay for...Most sites are level and you have the option to install a concrete pad along with an awning to cover your coach. The park is located on Ga. Highway 136 which runs between Ga. highway 411 and Ga. highway 515. Carters Lake is right across the highway from our front gate...You can get in touch with James Green at 404 432-1282, he pretty well knows all the lots that are for sale....We have annual dues of $550.00 that covers the parks expenses..Two pools, trout stream, fishing lake summer gatherings...an architectual covenants that helps maintain the parks appearance..
LKicklight
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	lot.JPG
Views:	88
Size:	44.7 KB
ID:	12269  
Old 04-16-2012, 08:28 PM   #4

Thanks for the quick reply.
I was in the resort Saturday and was impressed with how nice the park was. We saw one of the pools were is the other pool? Is WiFi included in the $550 annual fee. The only negitave thing I saw was all the For Sale signs. Why is there so many lots For Sale? I like the fact that you can have RV covers.
We live in Chattanooga, so Talking Rock would be a quick retreat for us.
Thanks again.