Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-31-2010, 02:49 PM   #1

Virginia Beach Holiday Trav-l- park

Va beach camp ground, not sure if anyone is going there, but if you do stay away from the 200 section, kids all day and night on bikes riding the ditches in and out of your sites, parents let them run wild, low water pressure and power, If you have kids there is alot for the to do there, the super sites or section 300 is out of the way from them and quite.
bad1032 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 01:31 AM   #2

Was supposed to be there this past weekend but had to cancel. Haven't been there in a few years, last time bathrooms weren't too well taken care of. Was wondering how the noise was from the jets. Found a few reviews on the internet and people were really complaining about the noise from the jets taking off. I think they had me on one of those super sites, as my rig is pretty long. Lady on the phone told me it was a section that used to be for seasonal sites, but they got rid of them last year and made them everyday rental sites.
MightyMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 02:30 AM   #3

The Virginia beach holiday park is a good and entertaining place for kids and elders.It provides a peaceful campsite for recreation and fun activities for family.
The amenities at this campground includes six playgrounds, mini-golf, basketball courts, and volleyball court,shuffle board and horseshoe pitches, pavilion covered picnic area, and convenience store,four pools and a kiddie pool, game room with video games and pool tables, nightly musical entertainment,snack bar and gift shop.
Kathy Morris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 10:47 PM   #4

We like this campground we probably camped there 4-5 times last year. However it is loud if the base there is running sorties, the jets do travel right over head. Let me know if I can answer any questions about the park for you.
Old 06-11-2010, 09:41 AM   #5
Jas

Il ive in the area. They are supposed to be picking up training excersises at the air base over the next month. The only up side is that they usually break off the training in the evening & overnight.
Jas is offline   Reply With Quote