Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-28-2018, 06:09 AM   #1

Where to take a break around land between the lakes.

I will be traveling across the north end of the lakes on a 6.5 hour driving day. Does anyone have some advise on somewhere we can stop for an hour or two and let the dogs out? Have a 33 ft trailer
quicky06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2018, 10:35 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by quicky06 View Post
I will be traveling across the north end of the lakes on a 6.5 hour driving day. Does anyone have some advise on somewhere we can stop for an hour or two and let the dogs out? Have a 33 ft trailer
I was going to tell you to go over to KY Lake dam and walk around there. You can walk along the dam. The only problem is not much place to park with your trailer.

You could go on into the LBL North welcome center (about 5 miles off I-24. Places to park and rest there. Could also go into Grand Rivers which is a cute little town with some good places to eat.

The welcome center in Paducah is an historic home and pretty neat.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Forest River Forums mobile app
dnmatt7 is offline   Reply With Quote