I have a F250, but your truck is comparable and the mods required would be the same.
1) What type of fifth wheel are you towing? 37' fifth wheel
2) how long is it and how much does it weigh? 11,000 dry weight and 2,000 pin weight dry
3) does it have any problems towing this fifth wheel None It's max'd out on pin weight, however.
4) do you use a regular fifth wheel hitch or slider hitch With the new style front cap on the trailer, I'm using a non-slide B&W Patriot hitch.
5) have you done any mods to your truck? TruCool auxiliary transmission cooler, 60 hp tow mode chip, Air Ride 5000 air suspension. Adding air intake, larger exhaust and set of gauges.
That's about as good as you can do with 3/4 ton truck. If you think you'll every want one of the 3000-3500 pound pin weight/14K-15K fifth wheels, a 1 ton dually will be required.