Old 09-23-2014, 06:38 PM   #11
Miker - Not trying to be a smart a**, but don't forget that when you raise the bottom of the trailer 3", the top goes up the same amount. I notice your trailer specs indicate the height is 12'2", but I can't tell if that includes the air conditioner. If not, your actual height is probably 13'2" and after the lift you'll be very close to the 13'6" maximum. I hope I'm wrong.

2015 Rockwood Ultra Lite 2604 WS. Rear LR, large street side slide with small wardrobe slide in BR.
2014 Ram 1500 Eco Diesel Laramie Quad Cab.
wbdavey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2014, 10:09 PM   #12
The roof/ air conditioner clearance can be a problem when you raise your trailer. I raised my trailer 6" which makes the highest point on my trailer 12 ft. 6 inches now. It will not fit in my current shed and am in the process of building on a taller addition to fit the trailer under because of it. This last year when I traveled from the Pacific Northwest to the Mid West I encountered a railroad trestle that was only 11 ft. and change, I had to turn around in the road and go back, after that I was a little jumpy and read every overpass height sign before going under it. I see some of these monster 5th wheels going down the road and can only imagine that they must have to stay on the interstates.

driftcreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 02:38 PM   #13
The man usually includes the AC in overall ht. Best to just hook up and measure it.
jacknife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 05:20 PM   #14
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Low Clearance GPS Data

grayfox is offline   Reply With Quote

5th wheel, wheel