Originally Posted by Mr. Dan
I chose not to disregard the OP's opening request but to do what he asked so...
Sent (I think)
Oops... posted pic, yes // answered questions, no
1. Please post pictures of your 5th wheel only being pulled with a 1/2 ton truck.
2. Tell us what you like and don't like about it.
--- We love this truck and the way it handles this eXtralite trailer. It has a 6-spd transmission with the two top gears being overdrive.
3. Tell us whether you have ever driven in mountains or not and how it handled.
--- Real mountains, no... too far from north central Texas flat lands. We did tow it from the DFW area to Ruidoso, NM and it handled those hills extremely well. Returning from Goshen, we drove some short run roller coaster hills in Arkansas. On fairly steep downhill runs, the truck would downshift from 6th to 5th (and even down to 4th a few times) to maintain speed without using brakes
4. Tell us how it handles on flat roads.
--- Smooth and steady... much better than our previous truck/TT combo. On a flat road with little headwind and with tow/haul on, it will run in 6th gear and use only 4 cylinders.
6. Tell us if you would trade for a larger TV if you could.
--- No, we ordered this truck from the factory and got exactly what we wanted.