Old 05-23-2011, 03:15 PM   #11
one day at a time

So what is the ideal setup? I am pulling a 26 TBUD with a Nissan Titan. It pulls fine put the "wag" you describe is pretty bad at times especially with a crosswind. I understand there will be some but it has been pretty overwhelming a couple times.

Old 05-23-2011, 03:42 PM   #12
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by True Believer View Post
So what is the ideal setup? I am pulling a 26 TBUD with a Nissan Titan. It pulls fine put the "wag" you describe is pretty bad at times especially with a crosswind. I understand there will be some but it has been pretty overwhelming a couple times.
to follow the fender measurements which are explained in most WDH instruction manuals. Of you can go the local quarry, or grain storage facility and see if they will weigh the each axle, with and without the trailer attached. Then you will see if the WDH needs adjustment or not.

Many truck stops have CAT scales, and the charges are minimum to weigh you rig. but will still need to weight the truck without the trailer to get your baseline.

Ideally, the weights should be obtained as your truck and trailer are camping ready.

Chap , DW Joy, and Fur Baby Sango
2017 F350 Lariat CCSB, SRW, 4x4, 6.7 PS
2017 Grand Design Reflection 337RLS
MtnGuy is offline   Reply With Quote