Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-31-2011, 11:09 PM   #1

Berkshire 360 FWS-40 Towing ability

I am in need of information on how well the Berkshire 360FWS-40 does in towing. I am going to tow a Jeep Rubicon and want to know if someone else tows with this type or weight of vehicle. How does it do up hill? I am thinking of purchasing this coach.

Thank you Jim2a
Jim2a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 01:04 PM   #2

I can't imagine you'll have any issue. I tow a Saturn Vue with my Ford V10 gas rig (370XL) and I honestly forget it's back there.

So you'll have way more torque, about the same HP and a chassis rated at double the weight that mine is.

I do recommend a brake system that will provide proportional full power braking on your jeep when you brake the RV.
TulsaSteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 01:26 PM   #3

Thanks - TulsaSteve I currently have a V10 I am towing it with today. I was interested in someone who has this particular Diesel set-up.

I very much appreciate your comments and agree with you - Jim2a
Jim2a is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
berkshire