Old 11-07-2014, 07:27 PM   #21
We just had our winterized and some warranty work done. One of the first questions from the service department was "did you buy it here". So must be a standard question everywhere.

KathyEd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2014, 07:43 PM   #22
I was upfront with a small local "mom and pop" that we bought out of state, so far they have been very accommodating, we will see how thorough they are when we drop it of after our last trip for repairs, so far with 2 visits it has been good.

2006 2500HD Duramax CCSB 2WD
2014 Crusader 285RET
Nights camped in 2013 - not enough!
Nights camped in 2014 37

Nights camped in 2015 40
Nights camped in 2016 35
Crusadernoob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 08:46 AM   #23
Thanks for all your actually is working out..called a local big RV repair shop who says that they do FR warranty work..going in on Wednesday BUT I still say that dealers should keep in mind that when I am in market for another RV why would I go there especially since they were the first dealer I went to and they were $ 10,000 more than where I bought it....when my warranty is over they also might have had my business for other repairs because we all know that's when we will really need them....
Dogcart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 09:12 AM   #24
I am one of the lucky ones and can work on and repair my own rig. These dealers I have come across around here are not good at fixing what ever they look at unless it is something simple. Good luck
2014 Palomino Columbus 3650TH
435AH 12V VMax Charge Tanks, 520 watt Monocrystilline Solar Array, Morningstar MPPT TS-60 CC,Morningstar Remote,Cotek True Sine Wave Inverter,Cotek Remote Controller,50amp Progressive Hardwire Surge Protector
2015 Dodge 3500 6.7L 4X4
2011 CanAm Commander XT 1000
mud yapster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2015, 07:29 PM   #25
Send a message via Skype™ to Blackhat6mike
I found a small RV dealer/workshop in Brunswick, GA that is authorized to do Forest River warranty work. Each time I have used them, they took me in right away. The only holdup was the time FR took to supply the parts. I did not buy the Aviator from them, but they have done the work as if I had. Could not ask for better service from an RV dealer.
Blackhat6mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 12:41 PM   #26
Being new to TT and RV dealers, I decided to buy my trailer locally. I was fortunate enough to have the dealer located 15 miles from us match price and reviews for them vs the next closest dealer were much better. I haven't had to use my warranty for anything major, but I'm pretty confident they'll help me out. Good luck!

2014 F-150 SCREW Ecoboost 4x4.

2014 Rockwood Roo 233s GVWR #6402
thestrangebrew is offline   Reply With Quote

forest river