Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-30-2018, 08:43 PM   #101

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADVtraveller View Post
My current 2017 F250 with the 6.2 gas engine which I bought new, was considersbly cheaper than any EB F150 on the lot. Which all of course had less tow capacity. Of course I basically bought a work truck with 4x4 and the tow package. Because we only need a truck to tow an RV in the boonies. Don't need heated seats and a comfortable ride.
All that leather and finery gets expensive fast.
I love the F250 and glad to hear you do too. I just went with the F150 max tow 3.5 EcoBoost as I am only towing about 7200 lbs in my 2606ws Rockwood. I think there is a perfect truck for everyone and a perfect rv for everyone. Some like big and fancy some like smaller and less frills. It is what I like about the rv community. We all do things in our own way. Enjoy your F250 it sounds like it is a great truck for you.
Daves rv is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ecoboost, f150, f250