Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-29-2013, 03:55 PM   #21
Always Learning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinchenzzi View Post
Ependy, Sorry I was looking for similar threads on the subject so I chimed in,wasnt aware there is a rule.I'm just using the site.turbo how was I to know it took your bumper off, had I known that I probably wouldnt have asked the question.I thought that's what this site was for.questions??? Just like everyone else here, I am trying to find the best way to do things threw the knowledge of others mistakes and experiences. This is my first TT and am learning just like many others.
Angelo - sorry about the wording of my post. It's what I get for trying to be quick. I should have edited or deleted my post because as soon as I posted it, I thought "man, that doesn't read right".

Turbo is right- this is definitely one of those hot button issues that, at first glance, seem like such a simple idea but really doesn't go well at all.

You're getting good info.