Installed the solenoid on the fire wall up high on the passenger’s side, ran the cable over to the driver’s side and mounted the pulley according to the directions. Found the spot on the brake pedal that has the range of 1 ¼” and installed the bracket, sorry did not get a picture of it until it was complete and the carpet was reinstalled, and did not even get a good picture then. But the cable bracket just bolts to the brake.
Zip tied the vacuum pump under the hood and tee’ed into the main vacuum line and added the check valve with the arrow pointed to the motor. Last hookup was the power line directly on to the battery, I then got a Marine Battery Cut off switch, so that way the brake system will have power all the time but the Jeep will not when we are towing with the key switch left on.
Well that was basically it in a nutshell, we did test the unit by pulling the breakaway switch and everything worked as it should. Once I get my Motor Home back from the dealer I will hook it up and do a test tow.
Hope this helped others decide to take on a job like this knowing it can be done, it was not hard but for one person count on it taking a full weekend to complete. I suggest reading the install instructions word for word twice so you know what you’re dealing with.
If anyone wants some detailed picture let me know, question and comments welcome..