Old 07-11-2014, 12:40 PM   #61

ok just checked and we had front shocks put on not back so will get those back ones changed this week! they are also saying an overload kit would help? what is that???

Old 07-11-2014, 12:52 PM   #62

Looks like we just had front shocks put on so its going in Tuesday morning for back shocks let's hope this takes care of the problem!

Old 07-12-2014, 02:36 PM   #63

Let us know how new shocks go. FastwayTrailer.com a division of Progress MFG for decent adjustment instructions for an E2 hitch. Sometimes photos are deceptive, but it still looks like the verticle link bars and attached L bar are not "square" with frame. Fairly easy adjustment if they are not.
Old 07-13-2014, 08:55 AM   #64
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by updhaul View Post
Let us know how new shocks go. FastwayTrailer.com a division of Progress MFG for decent adjustment instructions for an E2 hitch. Sometimes photos are deceptive, but it still looks like the verticle link bars and attached L bar are not "square" with frame. Fairly easy adjustment if they are not.

My L brackets are not perfectly square to the frame. I set mine up so the spring bar and L sit flush to each other for 100% contact
2017-67 / 16-92 / 15-73 / 14-60 / 13-33
Seasonal
Platokidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2014, 09:38 PM   #65

shocks on the truck were REALLY bad replaced those and that took alot of the bounce away, still is a bit bouncy but maybe that's normal
Old 07-26-2014, 10:48 PM   #66

Only one way to go. Pro Pride wdh. Expensive but worth every dime. Look it up on internet.

Sent from my iPad using Forest River Forums
Old 08-17-2014, 09:11 PM   #67

@ Big Earl

Saw your propride post. I am looking at the Hensley and would like some more info
Old 08-17-2014, 09:55 PM   #68

Have you looked at pro prides website? I searched for a few months before making my decision. After reading the reviews and watching the videos I went with pro pride. It does everything it says
Old 08-17-2014, 10:24 PM   #69
Wolfpacduramaxman

I went with the Equal-i-zer Weight Distribution Hitch with 4-Point Sway and added rear air bags w/on board compressor. I can adjust the air pressure per the load weight I'm towing. Works like a charm.
Old 08-18-2014, 09:34 AM   #70

sway

Received several msg from Hensley and seen a pro pride person posting on here. They are similar,I understand, are there any dif fbesides price? The H is intro a new(cheaper) arrow, and a lower price for the old style.
Seen post that PP is different for each TV. Do they both eliminate sway?

Have a 2014 28'(3 slide) rear kitchen Solaire 247(5900# dry). TV 2014 tundra 5.7 crew max/ 5.5'bed.A new reese w/sway-800# rated. It pulls, stops fine until certain trucks(cant predict which) or a sudden gust cross-wind causes loss of control up to a couple of seconds=that's 2(two) too many for this cowboy! Pulls/controls easily @ 60+ mph until either incident occurs-both at the same time results in the above mentioned situations.

Tags
sway