Old 06-17-2019, 09:39 PM   #1

Hensley Arrow Parts?

Help!! We were leaving on a 6-week road trip tomorrow and one of the load distribution bars fell out of my Hensley Arrow hitch! Problem: the pin broke in the grease zert that holds the bar in. We live in Lake Jackson, Texas, south of Houston. Anybody have any idea how I can get the bar to stay in until I get a replacement from Hensley? I don't suppose there are any substitute parts? Interestingly enough, the Hensley web site says you can pull without load distribution bars with no effect on sway. Not sure I'm brave or stupid enough to try that! Thanks in advance!
By the way, I'm towing a 30', 2018 FR Surveyor. Weighs around 8,000 lbs.

jrmartin67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2019, 09:33 AM   #2
Fulltime family RVer

Now that it's day time, give Hensley a call. I own a fifth wheel hitch from them and have been amazed at their customer support.

Tags
hensley, parts