My 1st thoughts:
* The trailer tongue weight is going to actually take weight off of the back of the TV.
* I see no sway control.....don't know if that can be installed or not.
* There will be an extra 4' or so of length.
* Not sure if you can back with that puppy.
* Is that going to count as an extra axle going through toll boths ??
* As Terier stated, extra tires to replace, plus the potential for more on road flats.
Didn't Lucy and Desi have something like that in the "Long, Long Trailer" ??
Chap , DW Joy, and Fur Baby Sango
2006 Ford F150 Super Cab 4x4
2008 Surveyor 263