Old 09-12-2015, 12:27 PM   #1
Installed Airlift 5000 bags

I have been fighting the soft coil spring suspension for a while now on my 2014 Ram 1500 crew cab so I bought the Airlift 5000 kit and installed it last night. I already had 50% greater capacity coil spring but that wasn't enough. I haven't had a chance to try them out yet with the camper but I am sure it will be a huge improvement. Maybe next weekend I can take the camper to the scales and see what my total weight and tongue weight is. Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442078756.762606.jpg
Views:	81
Size:	258.4 KB
ID:	88432

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

moparguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 02:15 PM   #2
I'm sure the 5000's are a whole different beast from the 1000's, and i'm very happy with them on my 1500, you should be even more !!!!
Rideandslide is offline   Reply With Quote

500, led