Old 06-28-2014, 09:04 AM   #1281

The outside kitchen was one of the reasons we bought it. I definitely use both WDH and sway control with the Suburban. The coil spring setup demands it.

2014 Salem 281QBXL

Old 06-30-2014, 01:06 PM   #1282

Quote:
Originally Posted by john777 View Post
We agonized over the outdoor kitchen or the outside access to the bathroom and went with the latter. No WDH, one sway bar.
you can get both if you shop around...we did..no a FR product but got the outside kitchen and outdoor access to bathroom.

Old 07-01-2014, 12:29 AM   #1283

looked at a bunch with both. mine has both. it was a must have
A&P
jack of all trades master of one...LOL
http://imageshack.us/a/img32/3111/ypy.JPG
wilem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 03:19 PM   #1284
Jack of All Trades

Here's my tow rig.

2009 Dodge 4x4 Diesel Dually
H&S Mini-Maxx tuner, AFE stage II intake, EGR delete, exhaust delete, FTE resonator, and gauges via a hacked OBDII diag port shown on a Murphy flat screen.

Not too many travel trailer pics yet. We just bought it in March. Been out three weekends in it now.

Two IR camera ports. Both with mag mounts. Normally one for hitch hook up and the other on the back of the trailer. You might notice the tuner says "XRT." It is an XRT case and smaller display running the Mini-Maxx firmware. Nothing stays stock at my house. All of the engine parameters are display by cracking the OBDII data in the diag plug then parsing it all out to each parameter and displaying it. The flat panel also allows data log of any or all parameters.

Here is 9000 ft of sucker rod on my new Load Max hydraulic dove tail. Crossed the scales at #34,000+. Stock torque converter hates my guts.

The frame will be stretched 20 inches as soon as I can find enough money to get the parts and time to do it and this will become Longbed MegaCab.

I bought the new bed for $300 complete. It is in the barn waiting on me.

The headache rack I'm designing has taken many turns since this one, but it will be more of a light rack than for protection. It will have LED's , all individually controlled by the flat panel touch screen in the truck for work/warning/get off my bumper functions. Toolbox, my aux fuel tank (which is currently missing due this stupid short bed), and relocated B&W hitch. It does NOT need to be 6 inches in front of the axle. 1-2 max. That will be moved.

[img]http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn36/4x4dually/Pickup/3_zpsac000bc9.jpg[img]
Old 07-02-2014, 10:13 PM   #1285

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4x4dually View Post
Here's my tow rig.

2009 Dodge 4x4 Diesel Dually
H&S Mini-Maxx tuner, AFE stage II intake, EGR delete, exhaust delete, FTE resonator, and gauges via a hacked OBDII diag port shown on a Murphy flat screen.

Not too many travel trailer pics yet. We just bought it in March. Been out three weekends in it now.

Two IR camera ports. Both with mag mounts. Normally one for hitch hook up and the other on the back of the trailer. You might notice the tuner says "XRT." It is an XRT case and smaller display running the Mini-Maxx firmware. Nothing stays stock at my house. All of the engine parameters are display by cracking the OBDII data in the diag plug then parsing it all out to each parameter and displaying it. The flat panel also allows data log of any or all parameters.

Here is 9000 ft of sucker rod on my new Load Max hydraulic dove tail. Crossed the scales at #34,000+. Stock torque converter hates my guts.

The frame will be stretched 20 inches as soon as I can find enough money to get the parts and time to do it and this will become Longbed MegaCab.

The headache rack I'm designing has taken many turns since this one, but it will be more of a light rack than for protection. It will have LED's , all individually controlled by the flat panel touch screen in the truck for work/warning/get off my bumper functions. Toolbox, my aux fuel tank (which is currently missing due this stupid short bed), and relocated B&W hitch. It does NOT need to be 6 inches in front of the axle. 1-2 max. That will be moved.

[img]http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn36/4x4dually/Pickup/3_zpsac000bc9.jpg[img]

Nice rig I love it when there are others like myself that just can't keep anything stock! What kind of numbers are you running on that?

Sent from my iPhone using Forest River Forums
Old 07-02-2014, 10:19 PM   #1286

That backup camera is nice. I have one in mine, makes things really simple. 3 doors on the that TT!
john777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 11:18 PM   #1287

Here is my Tow Rig..

2005 Ford F150 FTX (Formally FX4) with plenty of upgrades...

Performance: Roush Non-I/C SuperCharger, Roush CAI, VMP Tuned XCal2 93Perf, 2.5 TrueDuals, DynoMax Bullets, High Flows, PowerStop Brake Kit
Inside: Kenwood DDX790 HU & 6x8s
Outside: Rancho Hood & Hard Tonneau, Aries Bull Bar, 5% Tint, 35% Windshield, 33x12.5x20 Mickey Thompson Baja ATZ, 20x9 Weld Commando, N-Fabs, Bed Extender, LineX, Patriot Decals, Recon Xtreme Light Bar, Wet Okole, Viper 5901

[I just took the signature from my other forum]

Only pic I have so far of Truck and Roo

-- 2017 Ford F150 FX4/Lariat
-- 3.5L EcoBoost w/ 10 Speed & Max Tow
-- 2016 Salem Hemisphere Lite 27BH
Shanks12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 07:12 AM   #1288
Incheon, S. Korea

Shanks12 - that pic is just fine! Nice setup!
BigBaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 09:07 AM   #1289

Thanks BigBaron! I'm going to have to snap some pictures this weekend of the rig all setup.

-- 2017 Ford F150 FX4/Lariat
-- 3.5L EcoBoost w/ 10 Speed & Max Tow
-- 2016 Salem Hemisphere Lite 27BH
Shanks12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 02:15 PM   #1290

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4x4dually View Post

buddy at work did the mega conversion, but he did not send it out west , he did it himself. it is the fastest mega long bed in MI at 10.3 1/4

06 LBZ ,CC 4x
lots of mods
Superglide
jevanb is offline   Reply With Quote