Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-02-2014, 06:32 AM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobBaron View Post
So I got a deal I couldn't refuse on a Mercedes ML350 BlueTec (Diesel). A good $6,000 less than the equivalent year/mileage Touareg but the Benz has all the bells and whistles. That extra money will be put in an envelop for future maintenance cost

Now looking to order a Hensley hitch system and going to CanAm to get the MB reinforced. Hoping to enjoy my next 5 years camping on the East Coast with the family.

I will post picks as soon as everything is setup (planned for April 2015).
Thanks everyone and stay tuned!
Just a heads up, good TV but you will only be able to use a few select electric brake controllers. We had the same issues with our BMW X5 diesel. We used this unit:
Brake Controller by Tekonsha for 2013 M-Class - 90250

Easy to install and you don't have to dig into the factory wiring. As long as it has the factory 7 way round on it, you just plug in, mate the hand unit and you are done.

We have since sold the BMW but still have this unit and is for sale so PM me on it.

Enjoy the new ML.
TV: 2016 GMC 3500 Denali - Motor Ops Tuned
Days Camped 2016: 28
Days Camped 2017: 25 so far
DocGTO is offline   Reply With Quote