Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-06-2016, 06:31 PM   #1

New TV Here and Broke in!

Picked her up 2 weeks ago and have already put 1200 miles on her towing to Savannah and back for a track weekend. Handled my 10k racing gooseneck with ease.

First tow with the fiver is Memorial Day weekend so I will post feedback after that but I'm sure it will be a breeze.

Got a few things put on this week like the front and rear fitted mudflats, bug shield, Bak Flip G2 bed cover, and had my stereo shop wire in my CB and glass mount antenna. Plan to put Xpel on the front bumper as I hear they chip easily.

Bond stock, I have got 16.5 unloaded cruising about 83 on the highway. On the 600 mile round trip tow, I averaged 11.1 at 72-73 on cruise. Not shabby for a bone stock truck.

I'm going to put some miles in her to make sure everything is good then will go to a compliment MotorOps tune for a while and after that, delete and retune like my 2014.

Love the truck. So dame smooth, even for a 1 ton and has all the bells and whistles you can think off. Here are a few pics:

Trailer towed:
TV: 2016 GMC 3500 Denali - Motor Ops Tuned
Days Camped 2016: 28
Days Camped 2017: 25 so far
DocGTO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2016, 06:44 PM   #2

Nice truck.
Brewhedd is offline   Reply With Quote