Old 04-01-2016, 11:57 AM   #21
150k on my old truck and never needed an alignment or tire balance. Tires wear straight and normal with rotating just occasionally. It still runs great and is in good condition overall. I also don't bang curbs or bottom out the suspension much. I'm hoping to get a few more years before trading up.

I developed a good relationship with the dealer service managers and tend to stick with them for most of the work, although I haven't needed any expensive repairs just tires, oil, and brakes. The dealer is close by and have a free shuttle service to/from home while they work on it. Yes, I pay a little more for the dealer work but it's worth it to me. However, I may need to reconsider if it ever needs something major.

I have a friend who avoids the dealer and tries to get the cheapest repairs done on his truck, it ends up costing him more time, and money which results in a ton of frustration.

2015 Rockwood 8289WS
2003 Dodge Cummins w/Banks 3:73
CraigBean7672 is offline   Reply With Quote

alignment, tire