Old 08-06-2013, 02:04 PM   #11
Fulltime family RVer

I hear you about the fresh water. I'm torn there- I just don't use enough to really warrant running with much more than we we do. The 1/3-1/2 lasts us most of the season and really, by the time I needed it to do dishes a couple of weeks ago- I almost didn't want to. I do keep chemicals in the FW tank, but still...

As for pics. I just had the truck washed up on Friday before we left. The guy did a real nice job- he was even happy with himself that they uninstalled my kid's carseat to clean the seat under it. My wife, however, wasn't pleased. I should have taken some pics- it looked pretty and fine until Monday when the world's largest bird took the world's largest dookie down the side of it.

Old 08-06-2013, 02:31 PM   #12

I don't mean to laugh at your misfortune but you keep me on my toes and laugh at just about everything you say! Fortunately you are one of the few that seems to be in good spirits over just about everything!...

I do hate that though... I've spent all day washing and waxing inside... Pulled it outside to look it over in the sunlight and the same thing happens... makes a guy want to lay down and cry!

TV- 2015 Ram 2500 CCLB 6.7 Cummins 3.42 gears
Camper - 2015 Saber 322BHTS
avolnek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 02:47 PM   #13
Fulltime family RVer

Quote:
Originally Posted by avolnek View Post
I don't mean to laugh at your misfortune but you keep me on my toes and laugh at just about everything you say! Fortunately you are one of the few that seems to be in good spirits over just about everything!...

I do hate that though... I've spent all day washing and waxing inside... Pulled it outside to look it over in the sunlight and the same thing happens... makes a guy want to lay down and cry!
I figure we have 2 choices- laugh or cry. I've done my share of crying over the big and important things. For the easier stuff- laughing is a whole lot more fun!
Old 08-06-2013, 05:55 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by avolnek View Post
I would be slightly concerned if you had a Ford, but since you have to Ram 3500 DRW you're golden pal!
LOL!!! What's that GVWR of your Ram again Doug???? I do believe my Ford has a GVWR of 13,500 and a CCC of 4600 lbs

Still could got all those extras in the bed!!!

QCCowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 06:16 PM   #15
phat phrog stunt crew

my wife carries a notepad and pen in the camper. when we unpack, i always see a "need for camper" list ......
Old 08-06-2013, 08:20 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwaynerz View Post
my wife carries a notepad and pen in the camper. when we unpack, i always see a "need for camper" list ......
Same here but list is always the same: beenie weenies, Vienna sausages, and sardines. (Beer is just a givin) !