Originally Posted by tjm
First off before you buy something something different, verify that you are set up correctly. Dealers don't always set the wd hitches correct right out of the box.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
1. Check all tire pressure, make sure they are correct.
2. Scale TV and TV/TT with WDH activated.
3. Make sure weights do not exceed GVR, GAWR Front and rear.
4. Make sure tongue weight 10-15% of trailer weight.
5. Make sure WDH bars are correct for the load.
6. Increase or decrease bars tension, to transfer more or less load to front axle, then test tow.
If it doesn't get better, then I would consider a different make/model WDH