1. Last Month it was the guy that got his arm caught in his awning while retracting it. I had to get him out.
2. Why every time we go camping people insist putting their faces in our Boxers face & letting "kiss" them?? "Oh we miss ours" Arggggggg
3 Saw a Freightliner pulling a Golf Car & trailer. Not sure if the weight police would have been after them? Wish I had my camera with me.
4. Saw a Golf Car pulling its trailer through the campground loaded with stuff.
Saw 2 kids trying to push a golf car with their parents on it. It must have died.
6. Some of the TT were interesting in themselves. A 80s model (brush) painted black, a small box trailer converted to a camper, a 1958 Spartan (probably originally a mobile home) 3 Roof ACs. , a Rat Rod with an older motor home.
7. The young couple that had every square inch of their camp site loaded with stuff ..... many chairs, 3 barrels of toys, 20 feet of plastic fence 2-3 tables of food (left out) bicycles, golf car, refrigerator. & much more.. When they packed up his duelly could not hold it all. It started out with at least 10 people they loaded 2 sites then just the couple & their baby. It was fun to watch as I am sure that it did not all get to their home.......