Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-26-2014, 10:43 AM   #41

I agree the bakflip is an awesome setup. My dad had one on his truck. So when we bought this truck just ordered it through the ford accessories.
Old 03-26-2014, 01:33 PM   #42
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehorn View Post
I agree the bakflip is an awesome setup. My dad had one on his truck. So when we bought this truck just ordered it through the ford accessories.

I hope you got a decent price. I've been wanting one for the last 3 years (since I got this truck). Ordering a Bakflip directly from one of their retailers is going to run me around $890. Through Mopar? About $1350. And that's their cloth version, not the bakflip.

I can't wait for my income tax return to get here so I can dream again about getting one before something else in the house breaks and takes my return and my hopes away from me.
Old 03-26-2014, 01:35 PM   #43

Paid $1000 cad for it through the ford dealer when we bought the truck. They label it as a ford custom accessorie but it it is the bakflip.
Old 03-26-2014, 01:41 PM   #44
Moderator Emeritus

Then Ford does a better job of accessory options than Dodge. No real surprise there. If it wasn't for the family discount Grandpa grants me, I'd be in a Ford instead.
Old 03-29-2014, 01:45 AM   #45

I paid $640 for my G2 BakFlip on eBay brand new. I saw them 2 winters ago for $609 and then the price went up and I was too cheap to come off the extra $$$. Insanely stupid on my part. Especially with that RamBox...it's simply awesome.

V-Dub
2012 Harley Davidson Street Glide CVO - V&H HO's & PC-V
V-Dub is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cover