Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-27-2018, 10:58 AM   #1

TST Support

Everyone appears to know this, but just another plug for TST Support.

Sitting in Utah 3 weeks ago and tried (again!!!) to finally get my TST 507's installed. Couldn't get it done. Got a few sensors done, but most wouldn't program. Have the new color monitor but the book I got was the old monitor, not same.

Called Mike Benson. He 'dropped what he was doing' and talked me through it. We got some done, but some wouldn't work. He suggested new batteries. I scurried all over Heber, UT to find ten 1632 batteries, but finally did. Then got a call and had to hightail it home for a funeral.

Fast forward to today. I finally got around to it. Mike was/is on a plane but had Stephanie call me from the company. She talked me through it again! Pleasant, helpful, very nice. I still apparently have two sensors that either have MORE bad batteries or are bad. I will replace batteries again and try to program (now that I know how). If that doesn't work, she'll send me new ones.

American company, high quality customer service, has a useful and good product, and great to deal with. Hard combination to find these days.

P.S.
FWIW, I took off that 'theft proof ring' thingy so they are just plain old valve stem screw-ons. That thing is a pain, and if you need mine worse than I do, come steal them. No reason for flow through type with that thingy gone.

FROG AR-0019-242
2016 GMC Denali 3500Dually--2017 CC 36CKTS
BandJCarm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2018, 12:30 PM   #2
Wanna Be Camper

I agree they are awesome, back in 2013 we were heading to Tennessee when I had an issue with a 507 sensor. Contacted customer support and there was a new sensor waiting for us when we checked into the campground at Grace Land.

How awesome is that?

John & Deb
2011 F250 Lariat FX4 Crew Cab 6.2
2011 Flagstaff V-Lite 30WRLS
SaskCampers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2018, 12:38 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaskCampers View Post
I agree they are awesome, back in 2013 we were heading to Tennessee when I had an issue with a 507 sensor. Contacted customer support and there was a new sensor waiting for us when we checked into the campground at Grace Land.

How awesome is that?
Wow that is awesome.....I have to tell you I was swayed by members here on Forest River forum to purchase the TST 507 when I recently began searching for a TPMS after reading all the positive reviews and great customer service posts I'm glad I did
TST 507 TPMS
Progressive Industries EMS-PT30X
Ejs4029 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2018, 05:25 PM   #4

i have talked to Stephanie before. Very helpful.
allenb12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2018, 05:57 PM   #5

Hi,

TST is a top notch operation in every respect, and sells a top notch product.

Rich Phillips
richp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2018, 09:03 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by BandJCarm View Post
Everyone appears to know this, but just another plug for TST Support.

Sitting in Utah 3 weeks ago and tried (again!!!) to finally get my TST 507's installed. Couldn't get it done. Got a few sensors done, but most wouldn't program. Have the new color monitor but the book I got was the old monitor, not same.

Called Mike Benson. He 'dropped what he was doing' and talked me through it. We got some done, but some wouldn't work. He suggested new batteries. I scurried all over Heber, UT to find ten 1632 batteries, but finally did. Then got a call and had to hightail it home for a funeral.

Fast forward to today. I finally got around to it. Mike was/is on a plane but had Stephanie call me from the company. She talked me through it again! Pleasant, helpful, very nice. I still apparently have two sensors that either have MORE bad batteries or are bad. I will replace batteries again and try to program (now that I know how). If that doesn't work, she'll send me new ones.

American company, high quality customer service, has a useful and good product, and great to deal with. Hard combination to find these days.

P.S.
FWIW, I took off that 'theft proof ring' thingy so they are just plain old valve stem screw-ons. That thing is a pain, and if you need mine worse than I do, come steal them. No reason for flow through type with that thingy gone.

Bill, did you need the repeater for your installation?
2015 Ram 3500 DRW
markfromark is offline   Reply With Quote